The healthcare and life sciences industries are rapidly evolving to meet demands for affordable, high-quality care, while facing complex legal and compliance challenges and increased regulatory scrutiny. As life sciences and healthcare provider leaders and investors transforming the industry, you need trusted, responsive counsel to advance the forward-thinking legal and regulatory compliance strategies that enable success.
McDermott’s healthcare team is the nation’s leading health care law firm, helping clients successfully navigate regulatory requirements and seize business opportunities. The Health Industry Advisory group is the only health practice to receive top national rankings from U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms,” Chambers USA, The Legal 500 US, and Law360. The practice was also recognized by Chambers as “Health Team of the Year” in 2010, 2013, 2017 and 2019. McDermott has held the top spot in PitchBook’s League Tables as the most active firm for healthcare private equity since 2017.
- 5 Questions with a Health Lawyer: Tony Maida
- Investing in Global Healthcare
- Impact Finance: Innovative Solutions to Target Global Health Issues
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment in the Global Healthcare Industry
- McDermott Earns “Elite” Firm Designation and 12th Consecutive Band 1 National Ranking from Chambers USA