Healthcare is facing a time of transformation as regulators, providers and other stakeholders take action to improve care coordination and increase the use of technology to deliver care. Hospital and health system innovation centers are increasingly acting as the catalyst to fuel growth and expansion through technology and data. In this episode of the Collaborative Transformation podcast series, McDermott partners Kerrin Slattery and Krist Werling discuss:
- Opportunities for innovation centers and other collaborative arrangements in healthcare
- Top regulatory and compliance challenges innovators face and ways to navigate them
- Organizational and cultural issues for healthcare leaders to consider when making innovation a strategic priority
- Investment structures and unique due diligence concerns to address when designing or investing in innovative deals
- Key considerations when executing cross-border transactions in healthcare and life sciences
Click here to listen to the full episode.
Kerrin and Krist, alongside other McDermott partners and executives from some of healthcare’s most innovative organizations, will address more topics related to collaboration and industry innovation at McDermott’s Hospital & Health System Innovation Summit on October 24 in New York. Click here to learn more about this program.